Rebecca Northcott Photography

Monday 28 December 2009

Sad day for the family



I got woken up this morning with a call from my Dad - he told me my mums brother Uncle Greg had passed away in his sleep this morning.  I was in shock and cried for a long time but I know he wouldnt want me to be sad - the only thing is my husband saw him last week and he seemed perfectly fine then.  I cant say im happy at the present time but I know he is in a better place now and maybe the Lord needs him for something special and he needs him more than we do, but boy I will miss him!!!  He was like a second father for me and loved me no matter what, he blessed me as a baby and also was a witness at my temple sealing. Uncle Greg was amazing, so many people are going to miss him - ok I better stop as I'm crying again. Uncle Greg I will miss our talks together - till we meet again I will love your memory and try to always keep upbeat no matter what and try to endure like you did.


I love you


Rebecca



1 comment:

beaderselbow said...

Wonderful words, a man never to be forgotten and loved.
Pam x

Daisypath Anniversary tickers