Rebecca Northcott Photography

Tuesday 29 December 2009

Our trip to the Grand Theatre - Chinese Circus

Me and Mark found out about my uncle this morning and was in two minds if we should go tonight or not but we decided to go ahead as I know my Uncle Greg would want me to carry on and go and see it. We got ourselves to town early and headed to Nandos as the chinese restaurant was shut...boo. We still had a good time and I managed to get some Mango and Lime chicken it seemed every time I've asked for it before they have run out. So I really enjoyed it, I am really looking forward to the Alice in Wonderland (Tim Burton version) that comes out in 2010 (just thought I'd pop that in there:)

Well we then walked from the Light in town to the Theatre not that far really but since I have asthma and its freezing cold, that cold that it takes your breath away it was harder for me but Mark kept me going and was patient. We were one of the first there! We took some photos (as always) to let you see where we went. We got told off for using a camera so I had to stop for the show. Didnt want the shoalin warriors to kill themselves now would we ;-)

Hope you enjoy the photos - I told Mark we needed one together so I did just that. The show was amazing - we saw all sorts of talents mostly acrobatic or atheletic but it was so good. Mark got me a fan and a chinese dragon as he knows I love them so much - thank yoooou. Marks been a star for me today he held me tight when I found out about my uncle - he was devestated too I think. Well thanks for everyone who has been a support as well - my family really appreciate it at this time.



 







No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers