Rebecca Northcott Photography

Monday 21 December 2009

Photography by me

Well I havnt posted anything to indicate that I am a photographer - because I have had to return to full time work I havnt done as much as I would like in the area of photography, but this summer wow I did more weddings than ever and I was really happy with how much I progressed thanks to my husband I got to learn Lightroom techniques and have spent time refining myself with that. 


Funny as I read a book that it talked about gaining talents and that anyone can do anything as long as they have that interest for it and the drive and passion to keep up the practise and master it. I really hope in 2010 I can get even better than I am now as I know I have progressed this year. My main goal is to really get some depth in my images. Sure I have lovely images and some are absolute pearlers but I know I can do better with other areas. Afterall I am still "young" in my years and still have lots to learn. I will give you my blog for my photography and you can follow me there. As I am a wedding photographer mostly this is what the blog surrounds. I hope you enjoy it and again let me know your thoughts.

Here are some examples of my images...



No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers