Rebecca Northcott Photography

Friday 18 December 2009

Its all on a laptop...


Well here I am sitting eating my tuna sandwiches - just got back from having a chest X-ray to decipher what has been going on with my chest. Its been snowing over night and there's a field outside of my window where a man and his dogs are playing catch. Its really pretty outside but boy is it cold.

I decided I really need to keep this blog - just because I need to. I have been sat at home on my own mostly this week whilst spluttering and taking medicine - Mark has been working hard on his architectural work and has been doing some freelance work. Hes really good at it and he always doesn't think so. I am same in a way with my photography - you are always your own worst critic.

So Christmas is next week and I feel like I haven't been apart of any preparations just because I have been out of it. Last weekend was probably the worst when I couldn't even lift my head off the pillow for 3 days. ARGH it was really bad I don't ever want to feel that bad again but I guess once I have my babies that will probably be the case.

Here I am just over a year being a wife and me and Mark have grown up together and matured not too much thought hehe ;) but I do love him more on a different level I think its nice when you can see how your growing separately but together. He's doing such a great job as a Ward Clerk Assistant - so much so that everyone is is coming to him for advice and help. He really puts his heart into what he does and his motto is "if I can help you I will!" only when he doesn't know how to do something then he wont. Always gives his best though and that's what I am impressed about.

Well I have a lot of picture posts to come but I thought I would do my Blurb first :) I really hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones. Please remember what Christmas is truly about. I really hope I can give of myself to help others :)

Much love

Rebecca Northcott

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers