Rebecca Northcott Photography

Sunday 20 December 2009

A new arrival in the family...

We have 2 new babies in the family - we have Oliver Winter, hes such a lovely little baby and looks like his brother joshua, I can't wait to get some photos of them together and you will see what I mean. My dad took great joy in giving him a hug and letting me take some photos of him. I had to be quick as he had to go back to his mummy. I love it when we have new ones in the family My cousin had a beautiful little boy too called Isaac Grice. Hes lovely and I may have to put a photo on of him too...hes such a cutie, babies are deffinately miracles and I love giving them huggles.






Photos of Oliver and George by me 
Photos of Isaac and Simon & Amy by Helen Rose (shes amazing!)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers