Rebecca Northcott Photography

Sunday 20 December 2009

My Favourite Scripture

I thought I'd share this because it has been my favourite scripture for a long while now.

"Have I not commanded thee? Be strong and of good courage, be not afraid neither be thou dismayed for the Lord thy God is with thee withersoever thou goest." Josha 1.9

I remember learning this when I was just 12/13 in my Young Womens class and since then it has stuck with me. I really loved learning this and when I have times when I am down I just remember who is looking over me and that I dont need to ever be afraid.

I hope you all have your own scripture or collection of scriptures that give you comfort.

Another that I draw from is Ether 12:27 - because I have many failings thats ok because I can turn to the Lord and he helps me in EVERYTHING that I do. I am so thankful for the scriptures, Im glad I started about 9 years old reading just 10 verses each day and I havnt stopped since. I am so happy for them.

Yey, please comment if you like. Comments always welcome.

Much Love

Rebecca Northcott

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers