Rebecca Northcott Photography

Friday 29 April 2011

a bitta Plant nation!....Part 3

Yesss more planting from me!
Ive sort of caught the planting/gardening bug, the only thing I dont enjoy is cutting grass and my dad loves to do that - but hes doesnt like to plant or spend time "faffing" so its win-win for both of us. I chuckled to myself the other day whilst planting...saying to myself "who'd of thought I of all people would enjoy gardening" I never ever planted a thing in my life!! Well I started with the pansies and now Ive planted spring onions, peas, will be planting chives. Then flowers are freesias, dianthus, lupins just went in tonight, and another type of flowering seed Ive forgotten what its called. Im going to be planting the chives and morning glory flower/seeds sometime soon. I really do love it...Im taking care of them all...and my little seedlings of spring onions are now sprouting...Im like AHHHHH when I saw them this is what they look like now... and will hopefully turn into whats below it!



DIANTHUS - NICE!
FREESIAS - VERY PERDY

LUPINS - I planted today perdy!!
MORNING GLORY - These are going to be fun to watch!
So thats the gardens for now...I wil keep you posted on how they all look! :D

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers