Rebecca Northcott Photography

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Slimming it down...

Well this is more of a "this is how you once was" post. Some may know that I have been losing weight and if you dont - its no biggie, if i havnt told you how much Ive lost its because its personal and I want to go at my own pace. Well I had to give up Zumba and now Im seeking to go do Aqua Aerobics now - which I was MORE tired at doing but I really enjoyed it. I saw a ton of people I know too. Im really thankful that I had the courage to go on my own. Anyway Im including a photo sort of like an outfit post but not - I really like what Im wearing Im also putting it on for Mark as he doesnt get to see his not so little princess hehe 


2 comments:

Bex said...

I really like that top :) (and good on your for finding ways around the change of Zumba!)

Lindsay said...

I love that shirt. it's so pretty!! lookin' good beautiful lady! thanks for posting a nice photo... i miss you too!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers