Rebecca Northcott Photography

Thursday 14 April 2011

What to do when you sick...

Yeah so I get this really tight chest before singing in a choir ive been rehersing in for ages - what a wonderful experience one of the best ive had in my life. The tight chest was not favourable however...I dont know why but over the past few years Ive had chest infections or some wheezyness on and off...and no ones ever really said YOU HAVE...thats good ol' NHS for you. Well I went to the doctors after nearly passing out...He said you may have asthma...but your definately a WHEEZERRR in his strong scottish accent. So now I have 2 inhailers - joy to the world...wouldnt mind so much if I has GAINED weight - Ive been losing! Anndddd this happens...anyway we shall keep going with it and hopefully all being well if I keep taking them they will help me and I can get back to nromal routine. I was that bored with sitting arround I cleaned the fridge top to bottom and cooked tea...I NEVER DO THAT! anyway im still trying to rest, still have pain when i breath but its much better now. I just gotta get rid of the other nasty bugglies. So I thought what can I do while Im ill. I can catch up on my course I can finish up my photo editing and INSPIRATION always good. I normally cant sit for too long - but I HAVE to right now...anyway so I looked up some really lovely eye candy for my visual senses. I was so happy when i found Alexander McQueen...breath of fresh air...he was just amazin with his ideas! anyway here are some of his concepts and pieces I love right now...

ALL IMAGES POSTED ON BOOMBANDS FASHION BLOG




No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers