Rebecca Northcott Photography

Sunday 17 April 2011

a bitta Plan Nation! Part 2

Well the plants have been growing and I decided to go and upturn some more soil round the back of the house so we could plant some more things. I really like planting in the sunshine...the only time I dont is when macker wasps come arround GRRR I really hate them with a passion - yes I said hate. Anyway I really love all the colours that are arround in spring I really love it and feel Im being blessed as the scripture/quote "all things denote there is a God" People are going to think Im crazy thinking planting makes me feel that way but I kee seeing lovely things and really it makes me appreciate and realise even more that the Lord is there and he loves us and sent us these things to enjoy. So I took some more photos. Im trying to take it easy with the asthma dealio - and yes pollen count is up yes a-thank-you. I just wanted to get out and enjoy the sun...sat on my back porch turning the weeedddds. Yes lovely...hope you like the photos to se my progress.  PS Ive planted some spring onion :D









No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers