Rebecca Northcott Photography

Monday 2 May 2011

a bitta Plan Nation! Part 4

Yes its me - talking about plans again...fun fun fun in the jungle...(well the back garden is anyway). Well thought I'd do a little update on the flowers, everything else is like either in small seedling stage or non bloomers as of yet - so when they come, I will call! Anyway Dad did the back garden today so I may be able to plant some more things heres hoping - dont want to over do it when Ive only just started but Im getting sooo impatient with it all Im like COME ON GROW WILL YOU! I think thats why Im doing this - to learn a bit of patience. You can tell Im from Yorkshire. Well hope you enjoy the pretty colours :D and my spring onions are starting now - photo right at the bottom












No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers