Rebecca Northcott Photography

Monday 25 January 2010

Tropical fun at the weekend...

I had a really lovely time this weekend with my friends Mark and Gemma Morrell and my husband Mark. We decided to go to Tropical world as Gemma or my Mark hadnt been before. We had a fun time and even lost about a stone in water it was soooo HOT!! but we really enjoyed it and got to see some cute animals and fishys. I will put some of my fave images on for you to have a look. 

We really have a good laugh all 4 of us and even though I got this irritating cold I still had fun. It was awesome being arround people who lift you up and thats what true friends do - you just only hope you can return the kindness. I got to go to Leeds 2 for ward conference as well for the first time - considering its always been my best mates ward I have never been on a Sunday CRAZY! I had a lovely time and had fun colouring my picture in Gemmas class - yey I got to be a sunbeam for the day whoo! No I wasnt skipping class - I was doing my calling ;-)

I also had fun going to see Val and Jeff (Marks parents) - Val gave me some valuable words that will stay with me forever and just what I needed. Always helps when a LARGE box of chocolates are involved and got to meet the bunny sooo cute. I love going to there - I always laugh till my cheeks and sides hurt, the lesson on honesty was sterling Val - WE LOVE YOU TONS - thank you for always keeping us upbeat. Jeff just makes fun of us and sorta does the reverse psycology - Ill tell you your ugly - youll feel beautiful, YEP IT WORKS! I am the most gorgeous person on the planet check me out!!! hehe 


I am so thankful for the happy boost I have needed - I can feel my Uncle is looking out for me and having his hand in alot of things and making things possible. I have loved looking for my family history too I wish more people my age would get into it its so easy...USE GOOGLE for a start!! and the new Family Seach is amazing!!! If your reading this use it, it links so many things together and any work that has been submitted - you can keep tabs on I will put on the link - but you do need to create a log in...I found some things and encouraged my mum to speak to extended family and try and find some more things, I know they want to be found. I am trying to find out about my ancestor Alice Martha Gill (Married name is Johnson) she went to Canada and went to get married I never knew if she died there - had kids or what her life was like. I hope I can find out more about her.



Been busy last week with editing, booking wedding photography and seeing future clients so time hasnt been as open. Anyway please see my images below of our adventure. 
















No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers