Rebecca Northcott Photography

Sunday 3 January 2010

New year fun...maybe some photo randomness to follow

Was able to go see my wonderful friends today Mark and Gemma Morrell - they really made us laugh tons. I always feel comfortable with them. I can be as silly as anything and they love me still. I know they will be friends with me forever. Im thankful for that, YEY for great friends who stand by you.  (apologies gemma my editing skills on your eyes are not too great - the flash was right in them... dont kill me haha)




------------------------------------------

Also we got a little ladybug in our home we think it came in to hybernate and its surfaced - anyway we let the little dear out, maybe it died but I hope its ok. Some may laugh at my care for a little ladybird but I really like them. They are cute and pretty :) 


My dad took me down to see his van and his little enterprise on New Years day - my dads such a good example to me that when people pull out the rug from under your feet - you get back up and keep surviving. He really impresses me alot but I think the most recent events in his life - the faith of BOTH my parents amaze me and help me to appreciate the Gospel better. Love them...



I made some buns on new years eve My stupid oven doesnt work right and I do need more practice anyway - they are my famous sponge buns SIMPLE but YUMMAY!  Ahh Mark gobbled them up quicker than time to actually put them on the plate. More recipes need to go up here...DEFINATELY



Other photos are of my mum and dads house decorate (before it all gets put down). ahhh I love the Winter home with all the trimmings, love love love it :-)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers