Rebecca Northcott Photography

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Ppppppick up a penquin...or a Sssssnow man?

I said to Mark that I really wanted to go out in the snow because as far as I'm concerned its the most I have seen for all the years I have been alive. Well we went out in it didnt we! Our lovely sink broke (pipes) and have been waiting for a plumber - and due to new year ness they were very busy...so I said watch and see as soon as we go out the Plumber will be here. SURE ENOUGH who calls us when we were out - the plumber maybe 15 mins being out so the photos arnt the best I have done but hey who cares right? Its for documentation purposes!!


So here we are in our funny outfit - diggin' my hat!! Its Marks but I wanted to wear it as I have been told by mum everytime I go out to "WRAP UP" so there you have it...Enjoy the photos...I know I did...










No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers