Rebecca Northcott Photography

Wednesday 6 January 2010

New Young Womens Personal Progress

I was looking on LDS.ORG the other day and was reading about personal progress. Of course Im already aware that an extra value VIRTUE was added to the already 7, the whole programme and materials have been revised and lots of new items introduced as well. I am excited to see these and take part in them myself I always loved personal progress and helped me to be who I am today so I am really happy to see it getting a new burst of life. I will include some images which come from this news article. To read more about it visit this link. 









 


 "We hope that Personal Progress will help them understand who they are, their identity as daughters of our Heavenly Father, how precious they are in His sight and the great roles and responsibilities they have as His daughters here on the earth at this time," added Sister Dalton, general Young Women president.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers