Rebecca Northcott Photography

Tuesday 25 July 2006

Re"MARK"able...

I had to Blog about MARKIE...what a dude he is, Mark has been there for me through thick and thin im so glad i have him in my life. for the following reasons...

1- he makes me laugh so much
2- we are so different but so much alike
3- he doesnt mind sitting next to me
4- we both make funny faces
5- hes very organised and a great assistant!
6- he will drop anything to help me out
7- i really CAN call him any time any where!
8- we both like similar films
9- we see eye to eye on the gospel
10- we are goal orientated

11- hes the best friend i ever had
12- he helps me get over breakups!
13- i love his parents
14- he is kind and loving to everyone
15- he has a great testimony and is a great priesthood holder - he just does loads for people!
16- he will help me and encourage me in my dreams, ie photography
17- we both like LOST and MEDIUM and WWE!
18- we stick up for each other, and pretend to be b/f and g/f if people are being stalkerish!
19- we can gr0ove good at the dances
20- he lets me call him any name which now is traditionally MARKIEEE

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers