Rebecca Northcott Photography

Tuesday 25 July 2006

Going to the chapel and were gonna get MARRIED!

Sunny Scotland...
How i love weddings, but how i loved doing my first wedding TAKING PHOTOS! im back tracking again to june 1-3 - i was asked by Liann Waite to take photos for her and her being brave in hiring me i gladly accepted, but i tell you i was SCARED! Mark was there to support me as he always does! markie is a great friend and assistant to me, i gave him a list and he was jsut so helpful he helped me with my bags and just was super organized, we went to scotland - its so worth going to guys! anyway i travelled up with the Beckwiths who supplied us with loads of mint sweets (much appreciated) :D the sugar was just what i needed, it ended up being so beautiful and sunny for the day and i couldnt of asked for any better photos...all the people ive shown are so impressed by them, i just am so blessed to have a talent for photography. i can actually share with anyone and everyone!!! this day was a decider for me if i would do this FOR REAL and go study it...and as i loved doing it...IM GOING AHEAD!

My plans for photography...
I saw some part time courses and saw the "building a portfolio" course so im going for that first, then i will follow with a foundation degree and the third year turning it into a BA and i will attend BYU-I (my dream) but for a year only ill keep fingers crossed! maybe it wont happen but i have to have dreams...anyway have a look at some of my examples...

Photos from the day...



No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers