Rebecca Northcott Photography

Tuesday 25 July 2006

Name them one by one...

My blessings, i feel i have to write them because sometimes i forget...


1- First and foremost, MY FAMILY! because without them id be nothing
2- My nursery kids, that teach me patience but also CHRISTLIKE LOVE
3- slush puppies and anything "ice cube" like on hot days
4- meeting new people - being able to speak to anyone!
5- Learning new things, like PHOTOGRAPHY
6- That i have the Gospel, and have always had it since i was born
7- For good leaders and teachers who have been good influences in my life
8- Missionaries (they brought my family into the church)
9- The Book of mormon, The book is blue and its true 'nuff said!
10- My camera and my charming skills, BARGAINS thats all ill say!
11- My home and what it stands for
12- Prayer!!!
13- laughter ESPECIALLY impressions!
14- The prophets such as Wilford Woodruff, Heber J Grant, and Gordon B Hinkley
15- My many journals and being able to look back in time
16- Good Programme and films and music
17- Being able to sing and hear others sing, it truly brings the spirit into my life
18- MY very re"mark"able friend ;)
19- The temple and its blessings if your worthy
20- Just the little things, like hugs smiles and brownies ;)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers