Rebecca Northcott Photography

Wednesday 26 July 2006

Being Comfortable...


tam 6, originally uploaded by Glam_2006.

With Yourself...
Tammie my good friend, she doesnt need makeup in her photos, i took them and i didnt need to touch up or anything, i thought about how people need to forget about stereotypical beauty, Tammie is a beautiful person in and out, im glad she is my friend...

With your Talents...
So i pondered myself, i sometimes think gosh im a bad photographer! but sometimes i just have bad days and plus i have a bad foot, but all in all im comfortable with my talents and my ability in taking photos, but its been a journey ill tell you!

With saying how you feel...
too many people bottle up how they truly feel ok we are not an open book, but we should at least let someone turn the pages! we shouldnt be afraid of social circles or speaking to new people...

hope this is good insight for you all...

BEX

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers