Rebecca Northcott Photography

Thursday 27 October 2011

Touch of glamour

I like nothing more than to sit arround in my "comfys" but today I wanted to look nice so I made an effort. I noticed i always used to wear purple and Im trying to branch out into different things so here we are. I quite liked it...the cardigan is a teal colour not so blue like it is on the photos. I also had some strong red lippy and some nice earings - I said to my sister I want to look classy I dont care about looking "gorgeous" Im not a model it aint gonna happen! haha I have my own kind of pretty though and I'm happy with that. Ive got more to talk about mostly about my dad but ill do that seperately. So onto the photos Im getting mum to take them for me bless her! Shakey stevens thank you ;)






1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hello, gorgeous, absolutely love the way the colour brings out your eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers