Rebecca Northcott Photography

Friday 14 October 2011

Another outfit post

I always like to document the days I feel Ive suceeded at dressing nice. For my own body shape and how I feel for my own confidence I actually felt beautiful today - isnt that worth documenting surely?? 
I am a pear (no fruit jokes please) or so I was told thats what my shape is...so this is meant to be "my shape" well I just go for what I feel pretty in but I got told this was the pefect outfit for my shape so I dont always look like a sack of spuds. I have got my first pair of boots too I hate heels maybe I wont when I have lost more weight anyway so I went to go get some they were needed I think I own 3 pairs of shoes I love shoes but getting them to fit me is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Anyway I found the perfect pair and there was an offer of 30% off BONUS! I never knew the offer was on - blessings right there!! 

My outfit 
Pink top with ruffles
slinky black trousers (my staple)
flat suade black boots
newly coloured hair blackest black and straightened
rose earings & light pink flower in hair
Pink nail varnish to match my outfit
Light/natural makeup pinks & white...

...and here are the photos




No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers