Rebecca Northcott Photography

Sunday 13 November 2011

Canada 2011 - Day 1 & 2

Yes I havnt updated for a little while family wise...At the end of August I got to go see my husband Mark in Canada it was only a short stay but it was so very worth it...I have a bunch of photos I think I came home with 4 memory cards full and I have many to share from my phone too...

Sometimes we just need to put the camera down...you have to enjoy the moments without a camera sometime. I love capturing moments but its a little tiresome and sad if I am not able to be "apart" of that moment myself. 

Anyway I include day 1 & 2 because I flew in on a Sunday and only had a few hrs of the Sunday...I was tired so I was dosing in and out of sleep...Mark bless him wanted to talk for ages and so did I but I passed out! 

Then Day 2 was our trip to Wasaga beach all I wanted was one day of glossy golden beach bliss...to feel the heat on my back and enjoy the waves...well I wasnt surfing them so dont get excited...Me and Mark had a fantastic time and I enjoyed it so much. He wanted to play in the water and I just ladi on the beach because it was so warm. 

The only dissapointment was the seagulls they liked my chicken cesar salad...and wanted a few munchies. I was transformed back home with all the seagulls nicking chips even on one past family trip the seagulls refused it because to be frank they were all off! URGH...anyway I was so hot from the beach after several hours of swimming (Mark coaxed me for ages - I finally relented) we left to go get some ice creams and these were HUGE Im like Ill have a small portion...just one scoop...my word it was nearly as large as my head! I so enjoyed it though...

Then we got to drive home while the sun was setting and made a stop at the Toronto temple it was so pretty and sparkly ooooh! I love that place Im growing to love it more everytime I see it. So that was Day 1&2...NEXT is the zoo - watch this space....































 




































No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers