Rebecca Northcott Photography

Wednesday 18 May 2011

a bitta Plant nation!....Part 5

Yes Hello, I know Plants again I hear you cry - well its my little patch on this earth of ours and Im using it!! I noticed the plants were a little dry so I gave them a good GLUG of water...got my big watering can out this time...yesss! I am pleased with pretty much everything especially the orchids...ahhh. The Morning Glory's are going strong. My peas are just magnificent and then theres my chives simply so, then my spring onions look a bit weak at the knees but the water should perk it up. Then the strawberries are growing well too...at the front of the house I've got the poppies now and they are growing good...so Im happy with my little lot. Hope I have something tasty to eat soon...Im getting hungry!!



















No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers