Rebecca Northcott Photography

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Amusing News

Well guess what. MARK GOT A JOB! whoohoo he is working as a AutoCAD/Site Measurer at a place called York Marble...the links here somewhere...AHA! http://www.yorkmarble.com/  

Oh really everyone you dont know HOW LONG this has been needing to happen. Me and Mark both strongly felt he needed to back to Canada and yes it was right! I thought we would never get anywhere. I am soooo happy, life can go ahead now (it was restricting us muchly!) 

Also Mark and myself have been working on my website for ages. We launched a few weeks ago and really feel its me, my work and showcases everything beautifully. Im really thankful my husband has both helped me and himself to get work and help me get more work too. 

Marriage is never a smooth ride, we both want to lay smack down some days. I do love Mark though and no matter what I want him as my eternal companion. I wont get too mushy but I love him alot and appreciate all he has done all the hard work since he got home. Your awesome Markie moo. 

Heres a picture below of my new website layout. (perdy huh?)


4 comments:

Danielle said...

YAY!!!!!

Anna said...

The website it pretty -love it! Congrats on hubby getting a job! Does this mean you'll be upping sticks to Canada soon too?

Rebecca Northcott said...

Yep it certainly does at the end of the year all being well I get my Visa :)

Anna said...

great news! Hope it all goes smoothly!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers