Rebecca Northcott Photography

Thursday 31 March 2011

Malachis Baptism

I was really proud of Mal getting baptised last week. He is the very first child I looked after in Nursery and now hes baptised. WOW I feel old but I felt the spirit so much that he has grown up so far and followed the example of his Saviour. He really is special to me - I specifically asked of a photo of us at our wedding because he is so important in my life. We both grew together in nursery, he was growing in knowlege and physically and I was growing spiritually and learning how in my little experience how to teach little children. It was a challenge but I have such wonderful memories and such lovely little friends I hope to have for life. I see children not as small and insignificate they are just like us and just as important they are PEOPLE at the end of the day the only thing we adults have is more experience of life and its our job to advice and help them in this life. I was overwhelemed with the responsibility. Now I see Malachi and I would like to think ive had a little smidgen to do with his growth in the gospel. I loved that he sang I am a Child of God in his baptism - his favourite. The one I would sing every week without fail in our little 10 min music time. Yes all the rest were usually fun songs but I always wanted that as it reminds us of who we are and why we are here. I am so blessed to know Malachi and those I looked after over time. So well done Mal I love ya tons and proud of you making this step. 



No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers