Rebecca Northcott Photography

Friday 25 March 2011

From the old things to the new, Keep me travelling along with you...

Yeah I got rid of my old bag of like 5 years...or maybe longer it was reliable it was pretty and I didnt want to part with it. I rarely go shopping for NEW things - but I saw this Accesorize bag and I fell in love with it I walked away from it twice and went in to buy it...I must state again I NEVER do this normally...anyway if you look at the end of the photos you will see the new item! Its PURDY - I then decided before I chuck my ol' faithful friends I cut the pretty floral material from the inner side of the front flap. I thought to take a quick photo with my rings on them I can never get enough of my rings...Thankies Mark.









1 comment:

Bex said...

oooo lovely new bag (and old one!). I know what you mean - I'm the same, don't often go out looking for new things, and stuff like bags you have to really love it :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers