Rebecca Northcott Photography

Thursday 31 March 2011

bit ar tha Coconut cake man!

Mums Birthday is actually tommorow but I Ange made it a day sooner so she could have some but most of all so we didnt stuff our faces all in one day! This is a special year for mum wont say how old she did because I may find my hair shaved off in the morning and a few bruises hehe. I was walking through White Rose for a card and saw all the Mothers day things out as well as it is this weekend as some may have forgotten (ahem go get your cards NOW) Ahhh yes so I always associate mothers day with mums birthday you always see nice messages My fave was "Mum I love you more than chocolate" now that be a hard one for me but yes Mum I can say I do love you more than chocolate. WAY MORE - chocolate lasts all of a few seconds and yes very lovely and yummy but you have provided me hours of council, shared my tears when everyone else sits there dry eyed and hard hearted ;) laughed with me like we have out own little private jokes without even saying anything. Your the one who has helped me with every calling, assignment, home work, degree - whatever it is you have been there always and cheered me on. I love you very much and thank you for being YOU I dont want you like anyone else - you are beautiful in every way to me. 

Angela decided to make this Coconut cake it was nice to hear how mum would crack them open when she was little - Grandad would bring them home make two holes and drain the coconut then smash them and Mum would have to pick them out. Then I grated the coconut for ages but I didnt mind I really enjoyed it. I love being arround the table Angela is mixing and cooking mums sat at the table doing prep work and me sometimes if theres too much. but I get to hear about some lovely things. Very precious time to me. Well mum I really hope your Birthday is all you hope it to be. I love you alot and always will. Love Bex










1 comment:

Cara said...

Yum! that looks perfect.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers