Rebecca Northcott Photography

Wednesday 29 December 2010

What I made for baby Alex

Last week I also got to see my best friends Mark and Gemma bring their little angel Alex into the world. What a little stunner he is. I was really blessed to see him not long after he was born and such a sweet serene baby. I told Mark I love him already :) If there is any people worthy of parenthood its Mark and Gemma, such amazing people and I know Alex is a very special little baby. I took a photo with my mobile I cant wait to take photos for real with my proper SLR :)

I also made a frame (its becoming a tradition) for them and I love making it its simple but so pretty - painting it white makes it so workable with ANYTHING! So enjoy the pictures...



1 comment:

Lindsay said...

sweet! i'm going to steal it for a new baby in our ward... :P

Daisypath Anniversary tickers