Rebecca Northcott Photography

Wednesday 29 December 2010

Photography Influences

I keep having quite a few people ask me who my favourite photography influences are - I have many but I have 3 main people I look at more FREQUENTLY than most. The main factor to photography I love is LIGHT and BRIGHTNESS, SOFTNESS is also a factor

First of all a girl who I have been following for years....and years... The wonderful Lara Jade here is her website. Lara Jade Photography - she is soooo amazing love the softness of her images I first saw her on the artist website Deviant Art and have been following her since. She creates beautiful images and so creative and innovative. I wish I had her creative ability! WOW 

Second is a lady I know more pesonally her name is Misty Misty Alger Photography I saw her work a few years ago when my friend got engaged and I think her work is stunning she has been doing photography for a long time and ask her for advice - always so helpful and caring. If you go to the USA you should get in touch for a session! 

Third is the beautiful Kristen Duke Kristen Duke Photography such light in her images - I love how she takes photographs, she has helped me this past year so much! Again I love her creative ideas, how she organises families and clothing choices. Im a little bit jealous of her jewellery and accessory link ups ;) but wow I do love her photographs. 

So thats it from me I really need to get creative myself again - I have already started but as a photographer you have moments in your mind with tons of ideas then you have times of blankness...its part of being human! I really love google for searching ideas too and theres all this knowledge to your finger tips...my main point you can NEVER stop learning! 

Love me my photographyyyy

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers