Rebecca Northcott Photography

Wednesday 29 December 2010

Remember - Uncle Greg

I got to go to my uncles grave yesterday and even though it was a short trip (ice was really bad) I got to say I loved him and missed him in my own mind. We all promised to go back when its not so icy and make sure its kept nice. I know a grave cant bring a person back but I think its only respectful to go and see them especially when they were so close to you. Uncle Greg was amazing and could always talk me out of a problem or help me with something I was worried about even if it was just a phone call - it really made all the difference. I think of him often :) Love you Uncle Greg I know your not too far away - but I still miss you 

Here is a photo of his grave site (the one and only photo I took!)


No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers