Rebecca Northcott Photography

Sunday 5 December 2010

Photography couple at a wedding...part 3

So we were at another couples wedding today and I just fell in love with the kiddies they were smiling and laughing with me all the time. One little girl kept saying in the SWEETEST voice please and you come and dance with me...you know with those HUGE gorgeous eyes I said I will in a little bit sweetie I just have to take some more photos then I will come dance. Well after the third time of asking I couldnt refuse then everyone wanted to come hold my hand and dance...At one point four kids wanted to and Im like lets do it in a circle...was so sweet and I loved every moment Mark captured a picture when I had no idea NAUGHTY MARK!! lol but I really found it a lovely experience :D yey for little ones.


No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers