Rebecca Northcott Photography

Thursday 18 February 2010

Days out of half term!

We had alot of fun this week - just to hang out and enjoy being together. Me, my mark, Markie Morrell and Gemma with her brother Josh have been hanging out pretty much all week. We were also joined by Lynne on Monday - if you try to go bowling in half term dont bother because its PACKED! 

Was excited to take photos this week with Josh too - what a great little poser hehe he made us all laugh! I had such fun cant wait to get all the photos back to him. Josh made us a really great caricature and i was so impressed I put it on facebook and will have it hung up I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! will put it on here too...Josh isnt just good at art though - hes pretty much good at anything!! you name it hes good at...

Just a note about the unfocussed image is ON PURPOSE I am trying different things - again if you would like any image just email me and ask. I usually give permission - dont just take it. Right as always onto the photos...We went out past the fun fair and just took photos because it was SOOOO expensive!! so...we watched Markie instead hehe. 

Thanks to Mark and Gems AGAIN for being such friends for letting us drive them crazy again and letting me meet their ace brother!!! We have really enjoyed this time together...

     And thats all folks!!!.....

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers