Rebecca Northcott Photography

Friday 12 February 2010

Be my Valentine - Love you Markie

Ok so we couldnt wait I gave him his gift...Mark told me it was a heart wreath as this was my intention - but the craft store ran out...oh well I spent a good few hours making the card and the wreath. I really loved making it and it turned out pretty well considering I am not that gifted in the craft department. So I was really happy to give Mark it and he looked very happy because I had made it. I asked him to pose for some shots. Aint he cute? I love Markie he is amazing and wanted to give him something that we can keep - roses die and chocolates are gone in two minutes so I got something that shows him I care and think enough of him to stick my fingers together with superglue and prick myself with pins. Hey got to make sacrifices! They turned out even better than expected. Im thankful I have the love of my husband the love of my family and the love of my Heavenly Father to see me through. Happy I love you day everyone :-)


No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers