Rebecca Northcott Photography

Sunday 12 June 2005

Supporting the Family!

This weekend was really important for both my friends and family for me to support, i got given a topic to speak on next sunday and so its prompted me to think furthur on what im going to be speaking on, Honoring my father, but i also likened it while thinking about my whole family, all i can say is what we always have done together is SUPPORT one another we havnt boasted or tried to put our place above the other, when ever we have been there for each other! My Dad asked me to help him out with the Seminary Graduation as he was catering, i knew he was really nervous so i wanted to help in everyway i could, so yeah we got loads of people in my family to help, extended less active and close friends, we all got stuck in! i am realy grateful for good example of the DOERS! not the thinkers not the ones who talk alot, they DO "action is a verb, ITS DOING SOMETHING!" i always remember that, its a very special motto for me! but yeah i wanted to write that, so wish me luck on my talk next week! i should be fine :) Thanks for the complements chris your ACE!
  • Watch out for the Seminary Graduation photos! it was fun i graduated twice what a priveledge!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers