Rebecca Northcott Photography

Friday 3 June 2005

Its all about your ATTITUDE!

Here i am again to tell you my daily thoughts, but i had to write this one down. im sat here now and just got off the phone from my friend, im so thankful he is there to help guide and support me, but most of our conversation was about attitude and the way you look at things in life...i could have taken today as a real down right waste, but no i didnt, i took the opportunity to go and teach with the sisters, we really dont know how lucky we have it! i also had opportunity to help my other friend, i wont say who but due to the days events. She is a beautiful character in and out, her attitute is what gives her the most beauty of all, she radiates confidence, love and positivity. My own attitute reflects what i do in the gospel, if i wanted to be i could be negative but where would that get you? im so thankful for those positive people arround me for the ones who REALLY make a difference to my day and show me a better way! Let me know what you all think YOUR GREAT ALL OF YA!!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers