Rebecca Northcott Photography

Saturday 4 June 2005

Bring on the talent....

  1. Friends such as these…

  2. Friends that last forever
    Are the ones you want to keep

  3. They forget their selves
    And encourage you to do better

  4. Friend’s open doors you never thought possible
    Make you see the way like no other

  5. They love you even when you’re not so good
    Lift you up, when you’re depressed and down

  6. I’m glad I have a friend like that
    I prayed such a long time for you

  7. To have a friend like I have now
    She is so sweet and loyal and true

  8. I’m grateful to have a friend like you
    You’re everything, just everything to me

  9. Someday I hope I can but repay
    The kindness and love you sent my way

  10. By Rebecca Winter © 2004

This was inspired in my friends house lindsay when we all stuck together and painted all the house together it showed true friendship to one another, it just reminds me of then! but this poem can apply to all who have eternal and lasting friends...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers