Rebecca Northcott Photography

Thursday 2 June 2005

Random nessecities of the wild one!

  • Well im here again, i dont think many are actually looking here, but hey this is kinda like my journal! so i was sat here pondering my experiences with my photography if it wasnt for personal progress and my general desire to take photos i wouldnt have the talent i do today, i always struggled with my art in school although my teachers always pushed me as they saw i had a gift of some sort, i just had not found that yet, then in year 10 i discovered the masterpiece of digital photography when i used the schools camera in a project for movement, and infact it was warter droplets on a leaf, i had many random comments how wonderful it was. I even liked the final effects of what i had produced, but it didnt start there OH NO! when i started Young Women's, both my Young Women's president Ellie, and a fellow YW was absolutely wonderful at taking film photography they where snap happy, and ever more talented than i knew, so i never even tried it but had a desire to take beautiful photos like i had previously seen with them!
  • so i watched learned then took, and that is history!!! Thanks to my mum and dad they really supported me and got me a digital camera, when they realised i was in serious pursuit of a career of this kind they have encouraged and supported me through all of my artistic endeavours. and i have to say a BIG THANK YOU to them, and also to those early models who took risks with me to pose and be my stars! ok im not perfect now, i still get ugly shots, i still can have my bad days but it is a ability of vision and endurance....and if your still with me THATS WONDERFUL! hope you enjoyed that :D ill write more when my brain lends me a morsel of intelligence,
COMING SOON MY POEMS! your gonna love it...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers