Rebecca Northcott Photography

Thursday 24 November 2011

Day 3 PART 1

Ohhh Canada....why are you sooo hottt I hate the bugs that chew my pretty face, Your Zoo is nice but I prefer the ice in my nice glass will do. I'm fainting now, give me power aid or lovely mountain dew. Thank you Mark for taking becky booo to Toronto Zoo...with very nice views. Oh Canada I really like you too

Ok so I made a bit of a mock up of the day. With canadas national anthem...gotta fit it in somewhere. So the zoo was fun but I nearly passed out several times. Bugs got nasty and kept making my face its next meal. I loved the animals even if I only saw maybe a 3rd of them. IT WAS - HUGEEEE Mark kept having to get me some power aid...and had to go to shade /sit down OFTEN. Welcome to Canada Becky...melt on the spot. 

I loved every moment of it...especially the sunset when we walked OUT lol no we had fun on the "Zoomobile" mark asked to go round a 2nd time because we only saw half...and it cost us $15 we were going to use it for all it was worth. We got to see a tree truck by the storm i believe we had a REALLY nice speaker on the mobile and she told us somethings that were not on the main tour we sat right by her so she told us where it was and some other bits of info. I liked her alot she was really nice! 

I got to see a peacock which I would of loved to see spread its feathers but it didnt. I keep seeing peacocks. I dont know why but they are beautiful creatures. One day I will see it OPEN lol Anyway I was shattered after all that walking I think the only time i walked more was an 11 mile hike on camp. So here is what we got up to. I also sampled a Beavertail - to me it was like the sizr of a pitta bread but as donut batter instead and spreaded on whatever you wanted in my case icing/chocolate sauce and choc chips...ummm warm and tasty...If ive forgotten anything Ill be sure to add them later!!











































































No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers