Rebecca Northcott Photography

Tuesday 15 June 2010

Happenings from the koo koo nest

Just a few photos from my mobile Ill try explain under the photos

 me with a bargain of a top
Marks fave meal American Chicken Pie - was nice I have to say...
 photo of me, may you always treasure it in your heart
 Mark in front of a yummy Fish and Chip restaurant/takeout...it was a while back now
 Loved these flowers
 My new businesscards again a while ago, but taken a photo to show people
 Another photo from our "date night" American Chicken pie Mark was in love again haha
 Blossoms right near our house, love that time of year
 The pretty view from our window, something that sold me on the place when we first got it
 a REALLLYYY nice top I wanted to badly but didnt buy because we couldnt afford it but I took photo for memories
 A new eye palette 120 colours wahhooo...very cheap too...
 My Markie on the bus...
Bus stoppppppppppp....Dad will get it

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers