Rebecca Northcott Photography

Wednesday 2 June 2010

Everything I needed to know I learned in Primary

We had a wonderful BBQ event go ahead on in May where we encouraged children to bring their friends which was lovely to see when the kids brought their friends some even brought two. I really love the children and the example they are. Sure they are kids and some can be a little naughty but I love their answers - how smart they are how funny they can be and how much of a vigure for life they have. 

My Dad did the BBQ and did an amazing job Mark and the presidency helped out and we had fun activities go ahead including friendship bracelets, decorating buns, football, large games, just so much! It was a lovely sunny day as well and we all really enjoyed it. 


No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers