Rebecca Northcott Photography

Wednesday 3 March 2010

No more fear of the needle...

...not the injection needle...the SEWING MACHINE NEEDLE! 

So with the help of my Mum and Sister I bit the bullet and decided to make some cushion covers - simple YES completed YES - I even got confident with the machine. Usually I would do a line get frustrated and quit - I said to my mum constantly Im rubbish bless her she persisted with me and by the end I was talking AND sewing and even enjoying it!!! So ok I dont have a machine but I would like to do more. I had that much material left over mum taught me how to do a simple table cloth and I did some of that too. So as always I took a photo of both items I am quite proud of myself and thankful I am more open to learn. Me thinks I need to go back and do personal progress!!! Anyway the rest of our days have been looking for work and sorting out bits and bobs. Well I hope you like what I have done as much as I do :-)

2 comments:

Sian said...

Well done! They are lovely. And welcome to the world of sewing!

Rebecca Northcott said...

Thanks Sian :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers