Rebecca Northcott Photography

Thursday 4 March 2010

How far I have come!

Well I saw some of my old photography images with my first camera the Sony Cybershot. Just to think I started Photography at 17/18 and havnt looked back since. I really love taking lovely photos - how to say this without being critial or negative but there are too many people professing or wanting to be a photographer, but as everyone knows that means more style and unique abilty to capture your own personal slant if you will on the world. It is not an easy occupation - it truly is hard work but that passion and excitement I get at a wedding or photographing portraits its just amazing - My dad always comments on how wonderful I am with people but I got this gift from him. I am thankful for how far I have come. I have learned mostly myself but with help from my degree, my family and Mark my hubby amongst feedback from so many clients/friends/collegues. Thanks for making my life interesting and wonderful. The memories wont fade...

Here are some examples of my very early work - over 5 years old.

1 comment:

Elder L and Sister T said...

Becky, you are a very gifted photographer!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers