Rebecca Northcott Photography

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Catch up time - Scarfs, buns, parcels and more...

As my husband has been mighty busy with work Ive had no time on the "fast" computer so whilst I had a moment I thought I would catch up. As always theres a massive stack of photos...which I will try to explain pretty much theres me in a scarf messing arround - then photos of my creations and our kitchen OH how small it is!!! but it was after Id cleaned it all so I had to take a photo as we know these things never stay clean. Also there is a parcel from "santa" which was kindly sent from Marks parents. I really could see the happiness in his face when he got it among the goofy faces. I know when I have been away and theres something from home I love it. Im so grateful they thought of him whilst things are going on. Bad news is Mark has an addiction to twislers and he would NOT stop eating them...I had to hide them bless!! I was really touched they sent us their first christmas stockings - I sorta felt like we were getting a family aireloom (cant spell! and if thats right it was a guess) well like I said Marks working hard and got somewhere with his job hunting so im praying hard and keeping my fingers crossed. I have been baking and crafting - the two features are my almond essence buns with pink icing (note do NOT wait till the end before you put on sprinkles as it sets and your pretty much screwed) Anyway thats something to learn for next time which I did and it worked perfect...The other item is something I never did before and it is Oatmeal Caramel Brownie...Ill put the link up sometime where its from - yummy...its got everything oats, hazelnuts, choc chips and the yummy melted caramel...Mark has gobbled it up and sure he will ask for more soon. I like doing desserts - helps me relax now I understand what my sister is going on about as she cooks like ALL THE TIME! Im slow but enjoying the process. So there you have it...this is the catch up.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers