Rebecca Northcott Photography

Sunday 18 February 2007

Thanks to you…

Thanks to you I feel an affectionate touch
A loving example that means so much

Thanks to you I know what love feels like
Now I don’t feel so lonely at night

Thanks to you I strive to be better
Even though I can be known to natter

Thanks to you I know I am cared for
To be loved and protected forever

Thanks to you I can smile and to laugh and sing
Without you I know id be lost in myself without meaning

Thanks to you I feel grateful to say
You always help me in every way

Thanks to you I want to spend time with eternally
I can’t wait for the day together so longingly

Thanks to you I'm never afraid
Were a team, you’re my friend and my comrade

Thanks to you I vow to be greater each way
Let’s share in this happiness day after day

Thanks to you Mark Gregory Northcott…

By Rebecca Ellen Winter © 2007-02-18

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers