Rebecca Northcott Photography

Friday 2 February 2007

happy birthday bex!!




stopping to smell the... tulips?






































So yesterday was Rebecca's 22nd birthday. She was a little down about being a year older, i reminded her that she's not anymore than a day older than she was yesterday, just that she can now formally say she's a year older.

She opened my presents for her a couple weeks back. I didn't know they would get there so early... Just to remind her that I love her and that I think about her every second of every day and to help brighten up her birthday I did what any romantic man would do...


Get her flowers!!


Bex being the great photographer she is took many pictures of these flowers! They're beautiful Fuschia tulips! You can see all of her pictures of these flowers on her Flickr page..










LOVE YOU BEX!!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers