Rebecca Northcott Photography

Tuesday 6 February 2007

It got me thinking...

When I was doing the photography this weekend for my friends Ryan and Mary, I fell upon a photo (to the right) it was where Mary was holding her baby cousin and Ryan her new husband was in the back ground laughing, I had to capture the moment, but it got me thinking about family and having children. once upon a time you would not have me talking about kids or giving birth in a positive way.

Since I got a calling in Nursery I now love children and its been a desire of mine to have them. yes they are hard work and you have to become unselfish and think about them, but I cant wait. I consider mark practically my husband now, no we are not married yet, but we live our lives like we are ALREADY living together! in the sense of we talk all the time, and we just get on so well.

Sure like any other couple we have harder times, but I still love him! it amazes me when you love someone you forget their faults and you still walk the path of life with them, when mum told me this when I was younger I thought, if someone hurts me ILL LEAVE THEM but now I understand the concept! I fully grab that with my two hands!

 I was so happy for Ryan and Mary but I also know in the not too distant future I will be in their situation AND I CANT WAIT! bring on the ring ;) teehee

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers