Rebecca Northcott Photography

Thursday 25 January 2007

Pass the Parcel! MGN UR A STAR!

I got a parcel from Mark...i was like OH mum can take some shots for me! so while i opened this HUGE parcel of like 10 pressents it seemed i was like AWWW!
i dont even think hes seen these photos and i wanted to show him them, time passes and we forget to show each other things because we are chatting away!

i was at the preston temple accomodation id got out of uni to come home to it and it was the best present ever because IT WAS FROM HIM!

it had a big purple enveloped card and this lovely card that had beautiful words inside, HOW THOUGHTFUL IS HE?

Mark told me he was a shy man once upon a time now im like WHERE is he? he is so thoughtful romantic and gentlemanlike! just what a girl needs...

so when i started opening this parcel (back to the story) i always trail off hehe mark will testify! hehe anyway he got me this 2gb memory card that was absolutely needed and he remembered that and got me one HES A STAR! then he got me this bag of heart cinnamon candy and it was nice dad kept nicking them off me MR DIABETIES MAN!

then there was mittens which i always wanted and they where PINK and cute if you look on http://www.flickr.com/pictures/rewinddesigns
there should feature all the pics of the process i opened the presents thanks to mum for doing that! urm what next...OH YEAH he sent me his COOL tablet and pen where you can like draw and colour on photoshop and paint! its sooo cool he is so thoughtful he got me everything i wanted!!! and then he got me this OPTICAL MOUSE! and i always was fascinated with them! im like I LOVE THIS GUY! i was so amazed dads like YOU DEFFINATELY WANNA MARRY HIM haha he got me this beautifully pretty wrapping paper too that deffinately was ME! and all this when i was shattered form uni feet killing and in a bunker in the temple grounds HOW CUTE!

I LOVE MARK GREGORY NORTHCOTT! ;)

bex

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers