Rebecca Northcott Photography

Sunday 21 January 2007

Mark about me...

I thought this was so sweet! it came from his msn space see side bar for link to original...i really love this man! hes awesome beyond belief!

Rebecca.

love of my life.


my one and only cherished soul mate.

why do i love her?


she's talented
she's beautiful
she's got the most amazing eyes
she has a great smile
she's going to be a great mother
she takes a picture and it's immediately a work of art
she has an amazing family that loves her
she is so friendly
she has a good testimony
she is not scared to say what's on her mind
she don't take no guff from anyone
she is strong
she has a kind heart
she has taught me to be a much better person than i once was
she's just like me
she's able to talk for me when i can't hear
she is understanding
she's great to talk to
she's not perfect but pretty darn close!
she's the girl i wish to spend eternity with.


posted by bex, poetry by mark

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers