Rebecca Northcott Photography

Friday 3 February 2006

Tribute to Chris! you asked for it hehehe!

Well as i promised Chris id do a BLOGGIN session for you all! so i took these photos at institute on my fone and i heard positive results...i guess no one is bloggin these days because we are either sooo busy or we are getting married, boyfriends, dates whatever...im the sad one I HAVE NO LIFE haha no you didnt read that...as always i bring you my PHOTOS! i also have a photo to show you...its th best thing ever...ok on with the show! Ryan and Luke ENJOY!

To the cool Dudes who i love to bits...who couldnt sit with these guys they are multitalented! i love Ryan with his guitar im sorry everyone HE IS THE BEST! and LUKE is just amazing! andy im sad you where not part of institute WE MISS U! but i think these guys are sooo great...yes luke I ADMIT I LOVE WRESTLING! to everyone, and i read Xmen comics there you go everyone!

mind you i was shocked when they said they loved these photos would you think a photo camera would bring such WONDERFUL HAPPINESS? no i didn't...i wish i could capture everyone from institute! their own beauty...i was all into glamour shots a while ago and they are good but, real people and real situtations are brilliant too. so guys thanks for letting me SHOOT YA! and Luke you are ARNOLD BE THE TERMINATOR! haha

Continuing my "blog" i wanted to mention AN ABSOLUTE miracle! you will see a brown substance no NOT what your thinking! so it was my birthday MORE TO FOLLOW SOON. but the best thing i asked my dad to do was take me to Little Chef for a breakfast ive wanted to go since i was 9 guys! LONG STORY so...we got in there and well! i had a waiter come and i wanted hot chocolate AS ALWAYS hes like IN A MUMBLE "CREAM AND FLAKE?" i was like errr sure...i got it and well I WAS IN HEAVEN! i even took a photo of it! so guys if you want to win my heart take me to little chef for one of those...i will instantly love you forever....hints to anyone with dark eyes and dark hair AHEM. anyway! i loved that time with dad it was RARE and i got to speak about my life as a 21 year old! it hasnt changed IM JUST LOVING LIFE INSTEAD! thats what we all should do! find a new person and chat to them u never know what will happen! till next time im blogged out!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers