Rebecca Northcott Photography

Wednesday 8 February 2006

Its my life and ill live it like i want to!!

Well a good week so far i guess ive figured more about myself, my own strengths and weaknesses alot and i had the scripture AGAIN ring words in my heart...Ether 12:27 - "make weaknesses into strengths...i also thought i rely on others opinion of me alot to satisfy my confidence level...a big light went off in my head...What does God think of me? so i prayed and found out...like i did when i was 14 and i had the picture of christ in my 2 hands...i found he loved me then and it was ever stronger this past week...i know its my life i can live it like i want to...have fun and such, just do the things that are good for me...what the Lord desires for me.

so im happy ive made self discoveries...thanks to people in my life! i guess they are the catalysts in my life! :) im so happy for my journey...because everyone is different, and we have no right to judge because everyone has different worries and hopes fears, joys etc! i jsut wish i understood them all! I love everyone...i guess thats why you could say i get on with so many i look for the good in them and love them the whole person not just the good but the whole package...well if i didnt then who would love me for i have many imperfections!! but there you go its now in blog history! ill leave you with more of my fave things...PHOTOS

LOVE YA ALL BEX

1 comment:

missriss said...

Hiya! Just wanted you to know I do read your blog and love it! Keep being fantastically amazing! ;)
Love ya!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers